Free museum audio tour app guide system
Our services are designed mainly for organizations who want to offer high quality guide material for guided tours in museums, self guided tourism, community information, history, culture and art.
Register now to get a quote
- Register an account on this page
- You will receive your login details and a quote within one to three days
What do you have to do to set up your guide?
- Log in to your account
- Upload your guide in the form of text, pictures, audio or video
- Place your locations on a Google map
- Click on "Publish guide"
- Your guide is now ready to use in the apps
This is included
- Up to five guides in OnSpotStory’s iPhone and Android app. One guide consists normally of 5-20 places (POI’s).
- General description of the each guide, with text, images and links
- Text, images, audio and video for each location (POI)
- Locations and notification using maps and GPS-positioning
- Locations and notification using IBeacons-positioning
- Multi-language capability
- Offline app functionality for foreign visitors and areas with poor radio coverage
- Manage your own content via our Content Management System
- Manage your own content
- User statistics
These are optional extras
- Marketing material
- A telephone number for the dial-in service
- Audio recording function on the telephone
- Payment function via Smartphone
- Payment function via Web App